I've got my pages prepped, my journal kit packed, and I'm ready to GO! Here's the funny thing...I've got my journal and supplies ready, but I haven't packed my suitcase yet. Ha! Now that's a girl with priorities.
So these are very incomplete. Just some stuff on the page that gave me a "Vegas feel", to jump start whatever the pages end up being in the future. Five pages is probably ambitious for a two-night trip, but I wanted to feel free to journal my heart out! I'm hoping to find plenty of fun ephemera on the trip, and if I end up completely obscuring what I've done on these pages, that's fine with me!
I've packed what I think is an incredibly small amount of supplies to take along, considering the amount of stash I usually have to work with. Here's what I'm taking:
- 3 ballpoint pens in black, red, and blue
- 2 Glaze pens- white and black
- 3 Souffle pens- green, pink, and orange
- 1 Sharpie paint pen in magenta
- my Caran d'Ache Neocolor II's- all 12 that I own!
- 3 Portfolio crayons- red, true blue, and red violet
- 2 Washi tapes- grey stars, green polka dots
- glue stick, scissors
- small folder of collage materials
Love that I got the tapes, Portfolios and waterbrush to fit it in the tin that I store my Neocolors in. Nice and compact. Everything in this photo, plus the folder of collage stuff and my journal will fit in a medium-sized messenger bag. I'm also putting my son's journal and his crayons in the same bag. I'm excited to take my journal on the road and see how it goes!
I'm not taking my laptop with me, so I won't be posting over the weekend, but hopefully I'll be back with some fun Vegas pages on Monday!